Nonprofit Village’s Annual Breakfast honors those corporations, individuals, and nonprofits that have made a difference in the community. The collaboration that happens among diverse people and organizations is a key feature of this region and one that distinguishes it from many other communities. When the public, private and charitable sectors come together, we can better solve problems, address the needs of those less fortunate, and create a stronger, more effective nonprofit sector. Nominations are open in October each year.
2017 Award Recipients
- Individual – Carol Trawick, Founder, JIM AND CAROL TRAWICK FOUNDATION
- Business – THE ADVISORY BOARD COMPANY
- Large Nonprofit – IDENTITY, INC.
- Small Nonprofit – COMMUNITY BRIDGES, INC.
2016 Award Recipients
- Individual – Tom Raffa, Managing Partner, RAFFA
- Business – LERCH, EARLY & BREWER
- Large Nonprofit – REBUILDING TOGETHER MONTGOMERY COUNTY
- Small Nonprofit – EMPOWERED WOMEN INTERNATIONAL
2015 Award Recipients
Awards Breakfast slide show
Awards Breakfast Sponsors